Thursday, April 19, 2012

Updates!!!

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful week!! I know most of your work weeks end tomorrow, but mine is just getting started. Its my weekend to work (we only work every third weekend) so my schedule this week is Thursday, Friday, Saturday (we work three 12 hr shifts a week).

Got some great news this week so I just HAD to share!! 1. I will officially be enrolled in classes come Monday... after all of the grief I've been through since November, I can finally begin my journey "From Blood to Books!" 2. My fingerprints were cleared and I can send my substitute certificate application to the State Board of Education on Monday. 3. I got a phone call from a local school system and have an interview in June for a position on their sub list for next school year! YIPPEE!! My first "education" interview!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend! As for me... I will be stuck in the ER saving lives! :)

Toodles!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! I am your newest follower:) I am also attending college for elementary education. Please stop by and visit my blog...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Congratulations on the classes!

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Jess said...

Jessica,
I, too, am your newest follower! Thanks so much for stopping by! I was wondering, how is it that you are able to work at a school and do your observations/ student teaching? I have been toying with the idea of applying at a local school but i didn't think that would allow me the hrs i needed to be available during school hrs.

Jess

Jess said...

Thanks so much! I am so excited to be back in school and working towards my dream of being a teacher! Please come by anytime and share any advice that you have to keep me sane through this process!!

Jess

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave the link to your own page so that I can visit you too!

TBA
 
Twitter Bird Gadget